Paul-Fritz Duvoisin (1854-1912) opened his workshop in Les Geneveys-sur-Coffrane in 1904. He worked there with his son Henri-Paul (1882-1947) who carried on the family business until his death.
Duvoisin & Co. specialise in assembling movements and manufacture their own watches.
One year before his death, Henri-Paul brought his two sons, René and André, into the business, but from 1947 until 1975 his widow, Sophie-Elisabeth would play a predominant role. In 1948 she created a welfare fund for their employees. The company exports its products all over Europe and Latin America. As from 1975 and until 1996 André, a member of the 3rd generation continued the family watch-making tradition. Today this has been taken over by a new team, dedicated to a high-quality product and to maintaining the traditional expertise.